SG4-22 is the NASC Safety Guidance documents that provides industry best practice for fall prevention in scaffolding operations. The key changes from the previous document issued in 2015 are;
- The inclusion of case studies highlighting accident and enforcement learning
- Updates to reflect changes brought in with the new TG20-21 such as TG20 loading bays
- The inclusion of system scaffolding as well as the traditional tube and fitting
- Additional safety guidance on working on beams
- Improved SSOW for temporary roofs and prevention in falls.